A Small Case of Startitis
I have come down with a small case of startitis. In general, this sad affliction tends in infect the knitting area of my life. This time, the nasty little bug seems to have spread to what I would call “knitting adjacent” areas.
- A DPN case – “I’ll make the one from Craftster and it will turn out great and I will never lose the 5th needle again!”
- Plan Christmas knitting – “Yes, how very smart, how very proactive. To be thinking of Chrismas in July is almost saintly.”
- Buy Yarn – “Well, one can’t possibly plan Christmas knitting without buying yarn.” (one symptom of startitis is stash blindness)
- Read the new Harry Potter book – Too late, the book has already been stolen by the better half.
- Start a knitting blog – “I love blogs, I read lots of blogs everyday, and starting a blog doesn’t require extra shelving…”
et voila, a blog is born.